Model your vision down to the last detail
3ds Max offers a rich and flexible toolset to create premium designs with full artistic control.
- Create massive worlds in games
- Visualize high-quality architectural renderings
- Model finely detailed interiors and objects
- Bring characters and features to life with animation and VFX
Render high-quality scenes
The built-in Arnold renderer provides a rich experience and can handle your more complex characters, scenes, and effects.
- Save time with centralized creative tools for interactive light mixing, color correction, and lens effects on the rendered image
- Work faster with an artist-friendly user experience and intuitive controls
- Iterate and produce high quality renders and variations faster
Work faster and meet deadlines with 3ds Max
3ds Max lets you scale your workflow with automation, allowing you to spend more time on creativity.
- Use 3ds Max as a compute engine to scale content production
- Extend built-in workflows with accessible APIs
- Accelerate manual steps to boost productivity
Autodesk 3ds Max software is supported on the following 64-bit operating systems and at a minimum, requires a system with the following 64-bit hardware:
|64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10. See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.
|Autodesk recommends the latest version of the following web browsers for access to online supplemental content:
|Microsoft® Internet Explorer®
|64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set
|Refer to 3ds Max Certified Hardware for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards
|4 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
|9 GB of free disk space for install