ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 7600 XT OC Edition 16GB GDDR6 optimized inside and out for lower temps and durability.
- Axial-tech fan design: A smaller fan hub facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Metal exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat dissipation
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
Larger Axial-tech Fans
Three tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 55 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 60 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Phase That Blaze
A generously sized heatsink efficiently soaks up heat from the AMD Radeon™ RX 7600 XT GPU, allowing it to be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
MILITARY-GRADE 20K CAPACITORS
A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions.
An aluminum shroud and backplate prevent PCB flex and feature large vents to further increase heat dissipation.
Light ‘em Up!
GRAPHICS CARD HOLDER
Pillar of Support